From previous owner's 'first light' imaging session
Click photos for Slide Show
|For Sale |
|Status: Active Ad Category: Telescope-Catadioptric Ad # 42933|
|Officina Stellare Veloce RH200!|
Premium portable F/3 astrograph!
Rare on the used market!
1. If you're looking to gobble up photons at an amazing rate & get more out of the limited number of clear nights we get in Canada, then this could be your dream portable imaging scope.
2. Great detail with the Kodak/Truesense 8300 sensor. Spectacular wide field images with a full frame DSLR/CCD sensor, or even the 36mmx36mm Kodak/Truesense 16803 CCD sensor.
(Posted image of LDN 1584 was taken by previous owner using an ST11000 with full frame CCD sensor)
3. Focal ratio of F/3 makes capturing dim nebulosity & doing Ha/OIII/SII imaging easier.
*Manufacturer now offers a focal reducer too!
4. Here's the link to the basic OTA (Note: the photo includes optional accessories like the tube rings. Prices are in USD):
5. Here's the link that will show you the upgrades & accessories that can be purchased. The list below tells you what I am including in the sale.
6. Here's what is being offered in the sale:
- RH 200 ultra-fast F/3 OTA
- Veloce two-point standard Vixen dovetail support (removed, but included)
- Deluxe tube ring set (greater OTA stability)
- Retractable/removable carbon fiber dew shield (not retractable with rings)
- Fabric dust cover (shower cap design)
- Officina Stellare Motorized Focuser
- SBIG STL 11000 camera adapter
- 2-inch accessory adapter
- Pair of Losmandy dovetail plates for rings
- ADM vixen dovetail saddle
- Additional dovetail plate (for mounting ADM saddle)
- Cordura padded soft case
- Hotech Advanced Laser Collimator
7. To purchase all of this brand new would cost well over 11,000 CAD, PLUS shipping & taxes. So my price is fair. No trades. Lowball offers will be politely ignored.
8. Since I have the original manufacturer's packaging, I am willing to ship it, but only if it is fully-insured.
* I will provide a shipping estimate for interested buyers.
* Pick-up can be arranged.
* For now, I am going to ship within Canada. If I add the USA, I will change this ad. I won't ship the item outside of the North American continent.
9. I will accept payment via an EMT or PayPal.
10. Buyer pays shipping & shipping insurance, as well as any PayPal fees.
11. Make sure you do your research. The Officina Stellare website has a ton of info & sample images, and there are reviews online that you can read (including one done by Sky&Telescope). It is the buyer's responsibility to know the product they are purchasing.
Posted on: 2018-01-06 17:49:51
Last Updated on: 2018-01-12 12:34:26
Contact: DerekB   (user details & view my other ads)
Phone Number (optional):
Location: Hamilton, ON (view map of area)
Click here to respond to this ad
This advert has been viewed 406 times
Report this ad to the webmaster
Close this ad & go back to listings