Click photos for Slide Show
|For Sale |
|Status: Active Advert Category: CCD equip Advert # 134078|
|For sale - tried and trusted STL11k Mono with add-on useful accessories|
Now I have for sale tried and trusted worhorse CCD camera - SBIG STL11000 Mono.
This camera does not need any introduction, just a brief summary:
- 11M pixels
- pixels 9x9um
Included SBIG standard box:
- SBIG STL11000 mono camera with build in 5 position filter wheel
- installed LRGBHa filter set from Optec USA (included boxes and documentation of transition curves)
- 2" nosepeice and front thread-on cover
- SBIG "brick" power supply with European plug (will take any voltage, be it 230V in mainlands Europe, 240V in UK as well as 110V in US)
- both handles (one installed currently, may need to be removed for transport)
- large Pelican case as shipped from SBIG
- all included small items like screws to attach onmounted filters
- I probably have somewhere original CCD disc from SBIG and a printed manual. In any case, up-to-date drivers can be directly downloaded from SBIG pages for use with 3rd party software like Maxim DL.
- power cable extension approx 3m, self made from high duty cable
- power adapter - allowing use of any standard DC power supply with 5.5/2.1mm plug center positive - much increasing power options
- portable power supply - 230/240V AC in, 12V 8A DC out, 1/3 of the "brick" weight, perfect for travel
- I can solder a DC power cable with wither battery clips or cigarette lighter plug for field use
Starlight-express large OAG unit (50mm clear aperture), custom made adapter for attaching the OAG to SBIG camera and your choice of 2 custom made adapters:
- one with M72x1mm Takahashi threads, with 84mm total backfocus, matching Takahashi FSQ (sale in another add) or TOA130/150 reducers or flatteners,
- another one with flat flange and 86,4mm backfocus, matching directly to Astro-Physics 2,7" and TEC flatteners.
This set allows you to directly attach the camera to Tak, AP or TEC scopes and have a sensitive guide camera (Lodestar) mounted in front of the filters. I had zero situations when a suitable guide star would not be available in any random star field.
Custom made closed loop water cooling system. This system consists of 1l water tank with small immersible pump, central unit with large PC water cooling radiator and a set of 2 large push-pull 12V fans and red backlit water temperature meter and a set of ultra-flexible, silicone based tubing rated down to -70C. All connectiors are non-spilling quick-release and one additional connector is added for ease of draining water off.
This water cooling system runs from 12V, will not spill water even if tipped (not advisable as the pump could itake air and stop pumping water, though) and allows easy additional -10C delta. Perfect for operation on clear hot summer nights, off course not to be used below freezing. It actually saved me one imaging trip to a dark location when the built-in fan failed, after switching the water cooling the camera continued to maintain temperature set w/o any issue (w/o water cooling would immediately undergo thermal runaway).
Camera is used but in good working order, the dessicant plug would probably need to be baked in some time (standard SBIG procedue).
SX Lodestar and parts of AP scope visible on some of the images are not part of this deal.
My price is 3060 Pounds / 3500 Euro shipped in Europe. Would ship in 2 boxes. I prefer bank funds transfer, for PP please add 3% of PP fee. I have a perfectly matching Takahashi FSQ106N in another add, would offer discount on both if purchased together.
Thanks for looking.
Posted on: 2018-01-31 15:23:12
Last Updated on: 2018-01-31 15:23:12
New or Repeat ad: repeat
Contact: Pawel_L   (user details & view my other adverts)
Phone Number (optional):
Location: Warsaw, Poland (view map of area)
Click here to respond to this advert
This advert has been viewed 149 times
Report this ad to the webmaster
Close this ad & go back to listings