|For Sale |
|Status: Active Advert Category: Telescope-Reflector Advert # 134306|
|For Sale/Trade 22" Telekit/Argo Navis & Servocat Driven|
For Sale is my 22” F5 Telekit, built to the very highest standard and kitted with everything you’ll ever need. this scope provides amazing views with superb contrast and little coma compared to faster focal ratios.
I cannot begin to describe the time & effort that went in to building this scope to get the final finish which some of you may have witnessed over the years at Kelling Heath at some point. The scope performs amazingly visually and mechanically, everything works every time. I took a lot of time designing and thinking how best to fit the ServoCat while ensuring I didn't end up with wires everywhere which would be unsightly and problematic.
This scope is BIG! at the zenith your feet are the best part of 5ft off the ground, if you have the location and observatory then this could be the only scope you’ll ever need.
The only reason I’m (thinking) of selling the scope is that I just don’t get much time these days to get it out, maybe twice a year, I’m not looking to give the scope away I’d rather keep it and use it when I can albeit very little!
If you Google “Mike Cook 22” you will see some pictures of the scope although its since been upgraded with the Argo/ServoCat System.
I think I’ve listed everything below but will update if I’ve missed something, which I probably have!
Secondary Cage Specification.
1) Galaxy 1/10 wave Dielectric Coated Diagonal Mirror with report.
2) 2” Built in filter Slider (Filters always positioned internally ensuring protection from damage or dew)
3) Dew Not Automatic Secondary Heater System (Fed by local 12v rechargeable battery)
4) Telrad Finder with heater (12v fed from the same battery as the Secondary Heater)
5) 2” Starlight Instruments Feather Touch Rotatable Focuser with zero length 1.25” Adaptor.
6) Telekit Carry/Transport Case
7) Quick release levers for fast accurate locating onto poles.
8) No trailing wires to the bottom of the scope to supply 12v making very simple and safe setup.
9) Very discrete tube weight for perfect balance.
10) Wireless ServoCat Handpad.
1) 1.25” Poles with latest lower brackets which allow easy location and now come with nice hand levers.
2) Full black lycra light shroud that covers the scope from the bottom of the upper cage down to the mirror box.
Telekit Pole Case.
Mirror Box & Ground Board
12v Power Ground Board which carries 12v through one of the feet, through a slip ring system to the inside of the ground board to a switched distribution unit.
2) Azimuth Axis has 2 x Stainless shafts with 3 sealed bearings on each shaft and 1 ptfe pad for ultimate manual motion with very little stiction.
3) Alt Axis has 50/50 ptfe and stainless shaft, sealed bearing giving the perfect motion with perfect balance with very little sticktion.
4) Two internal 7ah internal batteries with mains charger (Just replaced)
5) Two internally mounted 12v cooling fans.
6) Built in internal charging circuit.
7) ServoCat Gen3 with latest firmware update and AutoCal cable.
8) Argo Navis also with latest firmware update and serial cable.
9) Hi Res 10K encoders.
10) Wheelbarrow Hanldes
11) Telekit Lower transport Case.
12) Telekit Scope Cover (Full scope setup).
13) Wooden Mirror Cover (Beautiful finish)
14) Transportation rest pads for primary mirror while in transit.
15) 22” F5 Pegasus Primary, 1” 7/8” Thick with Spectrum “Max R” 98% Coatings with a Strehl Ratio of .984
16) High quality picking ladder (A must for this scope)
17) Stalk for Argo And Wired ServoCat Handpad.
18) 18 Point floatation cell.
19) 12v Feed Cable.
20) Drop down mirror cell for easy access to primary mirror.
Serious offers only (Please look at what it would cost to buy, build and import this kind of package)
Can also sell a GRP box trailer for transportation.
Posted on: 2018-02-07 19:23:45
Last Updated on: 2018-02-10 17:33:08
New or Repeat ad: New
Contact: Mike Cook   (user details & view my other adverts)
Phone Number (optional):
Location: Stockport, United Kingdom (view map of area)
Click here to respond to this advert
This advert has been viewed 231 times
Report this ad to the webmaster
Close this ad & go back to listings